Monday, August 2, 2010

A quick post and some pics...

The last week has been a bit of a blur to say the least. George took the bar exam Wednesday and Thursday (so glad that is over!), packed ALL day Friday, moved from 7 am Saturday morning to 1 am Sunday morning, unpacked ALL day Sunday, and started a new job today... and so I apologize for the lack of blogging! We were so thankful to have the amazing help of my parents and could NOT have done it without them. Here are some pics of our move~

Out with the old.....

......and in with the new!!!

Den area
Office aka storage aka future nursery :) (George adds... aka Georgia room.. we will see about that!)
Guest Bathroom
Guest Bedroom.. very inviting, right??! Come visit!!
Kitchen
Master Bath
Master Bath
Desk
More of the den...


Will post more pics as we finish the rooms. Although I am not a fan of change, I am LOVING Nashville so far and am so grateful we are finally getting to enjoy married life. Life is so good! :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the place so far! I can't believe how different the den looks and all you did was swap out the dark red for a light green. It definitely brightens things up. The kitchen is awesome!! I cannot wait to come. Just let me know when, and I'll be there! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate!! I know.. it looks like a whole different room with the greens and ivorys! I wish you could come visit before school starts....

    ReplyDelete