Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last visits to Knoxville....

This weekend, my sister, Katie, and her boxer pup, Duncan, came to visit us in Knoxville one last time! I do not know who had more fun... me and Kate or the pups! Friday night, we went out with friends for a Mexican dinner and played a few rounds of darts. Saturday, we lounged around and then took the dogs to the park where they had an absolute blast! We cooked a delish dinner that included shrimp with a peanut sauce, hot and sour soup, and fried rice. We finished the night with a little homemade banana pudding and a game of Gin Rummy. What a fun filled weekend! George thanks you, Kate, for keeping me busy! And I will forgive sweet Duncan for eating inhaling my sandwich and punching me in the face in the middle of the night.... after all, he is a 'Boxer'. :)





I was hoping to post some videos from the park of the boys running around, but I am having some technical difficulties with uploading videos to my blog. I will hopefully get them posted soon! Love you Kate and Dunk, and we cannot wait for you to visit us in Nashville!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post!! That picture of Duncan is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete