Saturday, January 1, 2011

BUSY

We have been so busy, hence the lack of blogging.  George and I had a perfect first Christmas together as Mr. and Mrs.  My dream of a white Christmas (see post below) came true!  It was great to be able to spend the holidays with both of our families but look forward to the day where we will not have to travel.  Our holiday in pictures....
Christmas Morning

Christmas Eve before Church


First Christmas together :)
Christmas at the Bells

White Christmas!
After spending the holidays in Atlanta, we traveled back to Nashville for a few days of work then headed off to Memphis for the Liberty Bowl and to ring in the New Year (post to come).  2010 was the best year of my life so I am sad to see it go, but I am excited to see what 2011 will hold.  We bought a car today so I would say that is a very good start to the new year (another future post to come)!  Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment