Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland

We enjoyed our first snow this past weekend.  It started early Sunday morning and did not stop until early Monday morning.  It would have been the perfect date night in with some hot chocolate and a Christmas movie, but instead I had to venture out on the slick roads to tend to the babies at work.  Besides skidding through a red light and sliding off the road just once, I made it without a problem.  
Driving to work in the snow (probably not the best time to be taking a picture).

The snow stuck around on the ground for a few days so I was able to get a picture of Hank in it.   
Cute boy in his sweater.
The roads are slick again as it is now sleeting.   What a cold, wintry wonderland kind of December it has been!  I don’t know about you…. But I am dreaming of a white Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment